Saturday: Carmel 1/2 Marathon – 8:40 pace
- 1:53:25 ~ a new PR by 8 minutes… now I’m officially a sub-2 hour half marathoner!
Monday: 5 mile run – 9:15 pace
- Nice, easy, and slow pace.
Tuesday: Strength training
- 3 sets of 12 air squats, 10 side lunges each leg, 12 weighted squats, 10 forward & backward lunges, 10 deadlifts
- 3 sets of 10 push ups, 10 tricep extensions, 10 single arm rows, 10 front raises, 10 single arm bicep curls
- Some random ab exercises thrown in
Wednesday: 5.5 mile run ~ 8:41 pace
- It said my first mile was an 11:46 min/mile… I’m not sure quite what happened there haha whatever.
Thursday: 3 mile trail walk & 5 minute abs ~ aka active rest
Friday: 3 mile shake out run
I am running in a 10k today at a state park near me! This could mean hills… but I don’t know I never looked at a map. Oops.
Have a great day!